Every attempt has been made to give accurate information, but performance and range figures are estimates given as a guide only and should not be relied upon. Dirt or growth on the hull, tuning of the engines, size, make of engines fitted, damage to propellers, the temperature of the air and water, the weight of fuel, water, stores and number of people can all affect the boat’s performance and range. For these and other reasons, we can give no performance and range guarantees and they do not constitute an offer to treat or term of contract. The photographs, images and artistic impressions on the Website are of existing models in the Sunseeker range. There may be items shown in the photographs, images and artistic impressions that are not included in the standard inventory of the models shown in your market. Actual specifications for models sold in each market may vary and specifications and models may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. The individual specification for each vessel will be agreed as part of the sale contract between the purchaser and Sunseeker or its dealer or distributor.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Sunseeker makes no representation about any other website which you may access through this one. Sunseeker has no control over the content of any website that is independent from Sunseeker. In addition, a link to a non-Sunseeker website does not imply that Sunseeker endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a website or link.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website without our prior written permission.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
The Website contains material which is owned or licensed by Sunseeker and is protected by international copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, transmit or distribute in any way any material from the Website. However, you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference. All rights to trade marks, service marks, copyrights, names, terms, symbols images or designs which are owned or identify and distinguish goods or services owned, used, produced or licensed by Sunseeker, whether registered or not, are hereby reserved to Sunseeker and may not be used, copied, or reproduced without the express written consent of Sunseeker.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
Personal details which you give us via this Website may be held and processed by us in accordance with current data protection legislation. We may use this information to inform you of products and services provided by or on behalf of Sunseeker. Please refer to our guidelines on privacy and data protection for full details.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
To the greatest extent permitted by law, Sunseeker hereby disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Sunseeker shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages howsoever arising for any use of this Website or any other hyper-linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits or business interruptions, even if Sunseeker is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage. This does not affect Sunseeker’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Sunseeker may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
LOCATION AND JURISDICTION
This Website is operated and controlled by Sunseeker from the United Kingdom. Sunseeker is a corporation organised and existing under the laws of England. All interactions that occur between Sunseeker and any person accessing this Website or any person communicating electronically with Sunseeker shall be considered to occur in the United Kingdom, where this Website is hosted and where electronic mail is received. These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registered Company name: Sunseeker London Ltd, Quadrant house, Floor 6, 4 Thomas Square, London, E1W 1YW.
Registered Number: 2875114.
VAT No: GB 629 080 340
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 355 0980
Email: [email protected]
ANTI-SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking, in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
We are distributors of Sunseeker super yachts and we are a part of the Sunseeker London Group.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
Our Anti-slavery Policy (Policy) reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships. Our Policy is designed to assist Sunseeker London Group to comply with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Our Policy gives workers, contractors and other business partners guidance on slavery and human trafficking and the measures taken by the organisation to tackle slavery and human trafficking in its business and its supply chains.
Our suppliers (and their suppliers) are required to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes from time to time in force;
This statement has been approved by the board of Sunseeker London Group.
- Policy statement
- Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains.
- We are also committed to ensuring there is transparency in our own business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chains, consistent with our disclosure obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015. We expect the same high standards from all of our contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
- This policy applies to all persons working for us or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors, officers, agency workers, seconded workers, volunteers, interns, agents, contractors, external consultants, third-party representatives and business partners.
- This policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and we may amend it at any time.
- Responsibility for the policy
- The Managing Director has overall responsibility for ensuring this policy complies with our legal and ethical obligations, and that all those under our control comply with it.
- Management at all levels are responsible for ensuring those reporting to them understand and comply with this policy and are given adequate and regular training on it and the issue of modern slavery in supply chains.
- Compliance with the policy
- You must ensure that you read, understand and comply with this policy.
- The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our business or supply chains is the responsibility of all those working for us or under our control. You are required to avoid any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this policy.
- You must notify your manager as soon as possible if you believe or suspect that a conflict with this policy has occurred, or may occur in the future.
- You are encouraged to raise concerns about any issue or suspicion of modern slavery in any parts of our business or supply chains of any supplier tier at the earliest possible stage.
- If you believe or suspect a breach of this policy has occurred or that it may occur you must notify your manager as soon as possible.
- If you are unsure about whether a particular act, the treatment of workers more generally, or their working conditions within any tier of our supply chains constitutes any of the various forms of modern slavery, raise it with your manager.
- We aim to encourage openness and will support anyone who raises genuine concerns in good faith under this policy, even if they turn out to be mistaken. We are committed to ensuring no one suffers any detrimental treatment as a result of reporting in good faith their suspicion that modern slavery of whatever form is or may be taking place in any part of our own business or in any of our supply chains. Detrimental treatment includes dismissal, disciplinary action, threats or other unfavourable treatment connected with raising a concern. If you believe that you have suffered any such treatment, you should inform the compliance manager immediately. If the matter is not remedied, and you are an employee, you should raise it formally using our Grievance Procedure.
- Breaches of this policy
- Any employee who breaches this policy will face disciplinary action, which could result in dismissal for misconduct or gross misconduct.
- We may terminate our relationship with other individuals and organisations working on our behalf if they breach this policy.